MOTOMAN Robot - A Cook For The Future
Motoman SDA10D can demonstrate the whole process of okonomiyaki (Japanese flour cake) cooking. Is it sounds wonderful ? Let us analyze some interesting technical details about the robot.
- This Dual Arm having 15 axis of motion (7 axes per arm, plus a single axis for base rotation).
- Arm can handle up to 22lb load.
- All the air and electric cables routed internally.
- Uses DX100 controller which supports up to 72 axis.
- Its runs on a Windows CE OS
- Total weight of this robot is around 485lbs